INDIGLOW is our most powerful teeth whitening light system. It is a patent-pending, first-of-its-kind, at-home tooth whitening light system that uses light in the violet/indigo spectrum to remove a broader array of stains.
In an independent clinical trial, participants who used INDIGLOW achieved an average of 12 shades whiter after one 20-minute session.
The Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste combined with the INDIGLOW Light allows the pH neutral Whitening Gel containing 14% pure hydrogen peroxide to penetrate better and be more effective.
The kit includes:
INDIGLOW™ Light with built-in BPA-Free mouth piece
- USB Charging Cord
INDIGLOW™ Whitening Gel
INDIGLOW™ Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste
The INDIGLOW™ Light will vibrate for the first 20 seconds of the treatment to help combine the Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste with the Whitening Gel. The light will automatically turn off after 20 minutes.
HOW TO USE:
- Have in front of you, light (charged), INDIGLOW™ Whitening Pen, Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste, and a dry toothbrush
- Using a dry toothbrush, squeeze a small, pearl size amount of Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste on to toothbrush
- Dry front surface of teeth with tissue
- In circular motion brush teeth moving from tooth to tooth, do not spit out excess – do not rinse
- Make a wide smile and apply a thin layer of INDGLOW™ Whitening Gel on teeth staying away from gum tissue.
- Insert the mouthpiece of light into mouth, purple power button should be facing up. Make sure teeth are firmly pressed against mouthpiece, bite down on mouthpiece to hold firmly in place
- Turn light on. You will feel vibration for 20 seconds. Light will stay on for 20 minutes
- Remove Light from mouth and spit out any residue
- Clean mouthpiece using damp cloth or with toothbrush and toothpaste, and wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Repeat if desired. Otherwise, do not eat or drink for 20 minutes
Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste: Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Water, Xylitol, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, PVP, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Magnesium Gluconate
Whitening Gel: Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Xylitol, Flavor, Potassium Nitrate
Q. Will INDIGLOW harm my enamel?
A. No, the INDIGLOW system is completely safe and does not harm enamel.