Tri Pulse is the first of it's kind at-home tooth whitening system that uses light in three different color spectrums to remove stains. This technology makes it more effective and faster than at-home systems that use only blue light.
In a clinical study, using once per day, participants' teeth were measured to be an average of 4 shades whiter after 4 days of use and 7 shades after 7 days of use.
Other reasons for such efficient whitening are our pulsating light technology and our formulation with two different types of peroxide. Pulsating light outputs more energy than static light. Two different types of peroxide treat both long and short-term stains.
The kit includes:
Tri Pulse™ Light with built-in BPA-Free mouth piece
- USB Charging Cord
Tri Pulse™ Whitening Gel
1. Brush teeth with a non fluoride toothpaste or just water and toothbrush
2. Dry teeth with tissue
3. While holding a wide smile, paint the gel from the pen in a thin layer on the front of each tooth you want to whiten. Stay away from gum tissue.
4. Place the light device in your mouth with on/off button facing up. Do not turn on until it is in your mouth.
5. Press the button. The device will turn off automatically after 20 minutes.
6. After the 20 minute cycle, take the light device out of your mouth. Spit out excess saliva and residue. Wipe teeth again with a tissue. Do not rinse, eat drink or brush for another 20 minutes.
Propylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Carbomer Homopolymer Type C (Allyl Pentaerythritol Crosslinked), Carbamide Peroxide, Xylitol, Spearmint Essential Oil, Potassium Nitrate