Last updated February 23, 2018
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Collection of Information about Visitors
intelliWHiTE routinely collects information about Visitors. Information is obtained in various ways, including the following examples:
(1) pages or pop-ups where Visitors enter information
(2) orders for products or services from Visitors
(3) email inquiries
(4) telephone, mail or other communication with intelliWHiTE
(5) Visitor interaction with banners, pop-ups or Website advertisers
(8) information regarding the device used to access Website such as IP Address, Browser, OS, referrer information that is provided to the Website by the visitor’s device, which is connected to intelliWHiTE
(9) cookies, which are discussed further immediately below
Like most sites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on a visitor’s computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a "device") that allow the Website to recognize a particular device or browser whenever a visitor visits or interacts with the Website. The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. Generally, these technologies allow the Website to store relevant information in a visitor’s browser or device and later read that information in order to identify the visitor to our servers or internal systems in order to enhance the visitor’s experience on the Website and/or interaction with intelliWHiTE. Where applicable, we protect our cookies and other similar technologies to help ensure that only we and/or our authorized service providers can interpret them by assigning them a unique identifier that is designed for interpretation only by us. intelliWHiTE does not store any visitor’s personal information on any of our cookies or other similar technologies.
intelliWHiTE may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorized to place third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies for storing information on the Website with permission from intelliWHiTE.
A Visitor can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing computer settings. If a Visitor chooses not to accept cookies, experience with intelliWHiTE (and other websites) may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Examples of Collected Information
Information collected by intelliWHiTE includes but may not be limited to the following examples:
(1) information entered by Visitors, including name, address, telephone number and email address
(2) information about Visitors and Visitors’ computers which is collected electronically by intelliWHiTE
(3) the same information collected about Visitors may be collected from someone such as a friend to whom Visitors send emails from this Website, or to whom Visitors send the URL or a page of intelliWHiTE
(4) credit card information.
Using and Disclosing Collected Information
intelliWHiTE may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Corporate affiliates. intelliWHiTE may share certain personal information with its affiliates (including parent company, sister companies and subsidiaries).
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. We may share U.S. client e-mail activity data with an email service provider to help better target e-mail deployments to consumers for marketing purposes. Should you wish to opt out of this sharing, you simply need to opt out of e-mail communications from us.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third-party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third-party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature, Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
intelliWHiTE may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information. We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising. A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
In addition, intelliWHiTE will disclose information when required by law, or if intelliWHiTE believes that such disclosure is warranted to:
(1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on intelliWHiTE;
(2) Protect and defend the rights or property of intelliWHiTE, or Visitors to intelliWHiTE;
(3) Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing intelliWHiTE;
(4) Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Interaction with Other Websites
If Visitors click on banners and/or pop-ups and/or hyperlinked advertising from intelliWHiTE, they must assume that information is being collected about them, and intelliWHiTE is not responsible for the use of information collected. Also, intelliWHiTE is not responsible for the content of the landing pages and/or websites to which Visitors are linked.
Ratings & Reviews
Visitors may choose to leave ratings & review for products and services on intelliWHiTE. Some of the information you provide when creating an account on intelliWHiTE will be publicly visible such as username, profile picture, and comments/ratings provided.
Security and Transfers
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
intelliWHiTE reserves the right to transfer all its information in connection with the sale of all or part of its business, capital stock or assets. intelliWHiTE is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. intelliWHiTE is not responsible for such third-party privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
California Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user of the Site, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our Site. Please note that responding to your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from our Site (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please contact us at the address, telephone or email below.