Refill kit to be used with the IntelliWHiTE INDIGLOW Teeth Whitening System (sold separately) provides INDIGLOW Whitening Gel and Pre-Whitening Paste for your system. This kit can also be used with any Cool Blue light whitening devices. The kit contains 20 applications, depending on use.
The Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste combined with the INDIGLOW Light (sold separately) allows the pH neutral Whitening Gel Containing 14% pure hydrogen peroxide to penetrate better and be more effective. It's this combination that makes INDIGLOW our most powerful whitening system yet.
.12 fl. oz. INDIGLOW Whitening Gel Pen
1oz Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste
Refill kit MUST be used in conjunction with the INDIGLOW Light.
1. Have in front of you light (charged), INDIGLOW Whitening Pen, Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste and a dry toothbrush
2. Squeeze a small, pearl sized amount of Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste onto the toothbrush.
3. Dry front surface of teeth with a tissue
4. In circular motion, brush teeth moving from tooth to tooth, do not spit out excess - do not rinse.
5. Make a wide smile and apply a thin layer of INDIGLOW Whitening Gel on teeth staying away from gum tissue
6. Insert the mouthpiece of light into mouth - purple power button should be facing up. Make sure teeth are firmly pressed against the mouthpiece and bite down to keep mouthpiece in place
7. Turn light on. You will feel vibration for 20 seconds. Light will stay on for 20 minutes
8. Remove Light from mouth and spit out any residue
9. Clean mouthpiece using damp cloth or with toothbrush and toothpaste and wipe clean
10. Repeat if desired. Otherwise do not eat or drink for 20 minutes
Pre-Whitening Treatment Paste: Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Water, Xylitol, Bentonite, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, PVP, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Magnesium Gluconate
Whitening Gel: Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Xylitol, Flavor, Potassium Nitrate